I hope you can take advantage of a unique opportunity to attend live virtual training for the ISTQB Advanced Security Tester certification this Summer.
The dates of the course are from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT on July 31 - August 3, 2017.
I will be the instructor of the course. As chair of the ISTQB Advanced Security Tester Working Group, I can bring a unique perspective to the training and prepare you to take the exam.
Here's what you need to know:
1. This is a live virtual class that you can take from your desk or home. You will be able to interact with me, ask questions, make comments, etc.
2. This will be an intensive course with over 20 exercises. I will present some material, then we will have exercise time. At the completion of each exercise, I give my perspective about the solutions.
3. We will go over every question in the ASTQB Sample Exam after each major section in the syllabus. There are nine sections in the syllabus.
4. If you can't make all the sessions, I am also including the e-learning version at no extra cost so you can make-up any sessions needed.
5. The exam is not included in the price of the course. However, the exam can be added for $200. You can use the exam voucher at any Kryterion exam center. Please note that while anyone may take the course and gain a lot from it, in order for you to take the exam, you must first hold the ISTQB Foundation Certification (CTFL) and have 3 or more years relevant experience in software testing or a related field.
6. The course also includes a printed workbook. Please allow 5 - 7 days for printing and shipping the book to you. If you live outside of the USA, allow 14 days to receive the book.
7. After July 15, the registration price increases by $200. So, it's best to register soon.
8. Before registering for the class, please review the course outline and ISTQB Advanced Security Tester syllabus so you will be aware of the topics we will cover. While we do cover penetration testing, this is not a class on penetration testing. This certification and course covers many aspects of cybersecurity and the testing of security defenses.
9. You will leave the class with an increased knowledge of how to help protect your organization by testing your security defenses to ensure they are working effectively.
10. This course is fully accredited by the ASTQB.
11. You can register at https://www.mysoftwaretesting.com/ISTQB_Adv_Security_Tester_Certification_Course_p/istqbseclv.htm
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me by phone (405-691-8075) or through the contact form at http://www.riceconsulting.com/home/index.php/component/com_formmaker/Itemid,453/id,1/view,formmaker/.
I hope to see you in the course!