Download slides in PDF format.
In this session, Dexter Oliver, Randy Rice and Dr. Tauhida Parveen outlined the importance of test data in ICD-10 testing, and some ways that the test data challenge can be addressed. Getting the right test data is one of the most challenging aspects of any type of testing, but ICD-10 poses unique challenges, such as:
- Which diagnosis codes will need to be included?
- Which business conditions will need to be supported?
- How much data will be needed?
- Where will the data be obtained?
- How will resources be allocated to create test data and perform testing?