Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Test Automation Class a Success!

Thanks to everyone that participated in last week's presentation of my newest workshop, Practical Software Test Automation in Oklahoma City. The class went well, we had a great time together, and I learned some adjustments I need to make. Thanks to the Red Earth QA SIG for their sponsorship.

We also got some positive buzz from Marcus Tettmar, the maker of Macro Scheduler. Thanks, Marcus.


We use Macro Scheduler as the learning tool in the course for test automation and scripting. By the way, version 12 has just been released. I look forward to trying it!


The next presentation will be next month in Rome. If you live in Italy, or have a desire to take a testing class in a great location, join me there on June 16 and 17. I will also be presenting the Innovative Software Testing Approaches workshop that week in Rome.

Innovative Software Testing Approaches

Software Test Automation

If you are interesting in having this workshop in your city or company, just contact me!

No comments: