Thursday, November 03, 2016

ISTQB Advanced Security Tester Course Coming Soon!

A question I am asked often by people interested in the new ISTQB Advanced Security Tester certification is "When will courses be ready?"

I am excited to announce my course will be available soon in beta format - both live in-house and e-learning formats. I do not have an exact date at this time for the beta release, but I am looking at mid-November.

Since this is a beta version, the course will not be accredited initially. The plans are to have accreditation by the end of 2016. However, as chair of the ISTQB Advanced Security Tester Syllabus working party, I think I have a pretty good grip on the material.

The live course is 4 days in length and is a 50/50 mix of presentation and exercises. The e-learning course has the same content and exercises as the live course.

Here is the link to the course description: http://www.riceconsulting.com/home/index.php/Security-Testing/istqb-advanced-security-tester-course.html

If you are interested in the course or have any questions, either as an individual or as a company, please contact me through the contact form on my website: http://www.riceconsulting.com/home/index.php/component/com_formmaker/Itemid,453/id,1/view,formmaker/

I am taking course bookings for December and forward into 2017. I expect this to be a popular course, so act early to get your spot on my calendar. I will be the main instructor for the course.

No comments: