Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Upcoming ASTQB Conference 2015 and Free Webinar

I hope you had a great weekend!

I want to let you know about two events that will add value to your testing efforts. 
 
I'm very excited to be a speaker at the upcoming ASTQB Conference 2015 in Washington, D.C. on September 14 - 16. This is a special conference because we are giving focus to critical topics such as Cybersecurity Testing, Testing of Critical Applications, The Business Value of Testing, Agile Testing, and Test Leadership. In this conference, our goal is to provide valuable take-away ideas for increasing the reliability, security and quality of software projects.

I often tell my clients there are two places you don't want to be during or after a project - the newspaper and the courtroom. Your organization's reputation is at stake with every project. I'm sure, like me, you hear stories every week of another cyber attack, system failure, or failed project. The costs of these failures are enormous.

At this conference, we are bringing together some of the country's leading experts on cybersecurity, software quality, and test management to provide real-world solutions to some of the most challenging issues we face as software testers.

Early-bird pricing is still available until June 15. But, if you use the code "astqb2015a2u" during registration, you get an extra 10% discount!


Free Webinar - Thursday, June 4 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. EDT

As part of the lead-up to the ASTQB Conference 2015, Taz Daughtrey and I will be presenting a free one-hour webinar on how to "Protect Your Company - and Your Software Testing Career." This free sneak peek of the ASTQB Conference will preview the keynote topics, tutorials and breakout sessions that are designed to keep you out of trouble.

In addition to the preview of the conference topics, Taz and I will share some practical information you can use immediately in testing cyber security, mobile applications and agile projects. I'll discuss a few of the new "Free and Cheap Tools" I have found recently as well.

I promise it will be an entertaining and informative time!


Very important note: This webinar will be full at 100 people. We will probably get 300 or more registrants, so if you want to actually get in to the session, you will want to log in early - at least 15 minutes prior.

I really hope you can join me at one or both of these events!

Thanks for reading,

Randy

No comments: